Incumbent must work together in a team, would be responsible for the repairs and maintenance of the company’s facilities and equipment through systems monitoring (FCMS). Amongst others maintenance of facility control monitoring system, carryout preventive and repair maintenance and troubleshooting all facility systems. Experience working in Clean Room, ISO 14000/OSHAS 18000 environment preferred.
- Respond to all complaints promptly and attend to part replacements
- Responsible for servicing and maintaining aircon systems, mechanical & electrical systems
- Update and report daily activities, faults, deficiencies, preventive maintenance occurrences
- Routine daily check of M&E equipment such as cooling tower, electrical system, etc.
- Walk through inspection checklist e.g. perimeter checklist, water tank checklist, cooling tower checklist and water meter reading, etc.
- Responsible for general mechanical and electrical fitting works, installation of electrical equipment, electrical panel, electrical cabling, conduits, connecting cables, terminations, etc.
- Possess SPM/Professional Certificate (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical) in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years work experience in facility/building maintenance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work on shift
- Hardworking and able to multi-task
- Malaysian citizens only
The company is an established Japanese Manufacturer and is rapidly pioneering new fields of technology in manufacturing automotive components, devices and products, invites suitable candidates for the above posts for its Malaysian Plant. The Company is continuously expanding its Malaysian business operations with a vision “Value Creation 2020”.