Location: Seremban (Negeri Sembilan)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career Development opportunities
- Full-time position (Manufacturing industry)
- Financial planning, analysis and reporting Business Plan, Financial Statement, Product Costing, General Ledgers and related financial data
- Prepare Sales Plan, Variable Cost, Fixed Cost, ‘Total & Direct’ Cost, Financial Statement and other related reports and documentation
- Implement and enhance internal control policy and procedures such as J-SOX and IATF
- Provide financial analysis and reports on Tax Planning, Corporate Income Tax (Assessment, Transfer Pricing, Deferred Tax, etc.), withholding tax, GST, etc.
- Providing assistance relating to Kaizen Projects, Cost Reduction and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) activities
- Providing support to year-end audits; Financial, Tax, Corporate Planning and Accounting (CPA) related policy and procedures etc.
- Undertake relevant ad-hoc activities and projects related to CPA assigned by Management Head.
- MBA or Professional Qualification in Accounting: MIA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Min 5 year experience in manufacturing environment
- Able to prioritize work with minimal supervision and meeting deadlines
- Strong commitment and communication skills and able to with all levels of employees
- Competent in Malaysian General & Management Accounting Principles and Practices
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word & Power-Point)
- Proactive, cooperative plus problem solving personality and attitude
- Able to research and analyze business reports, regulations and present information/ inquiries and reports to Corporate Planning & Accounting
Interested applicants please submit detailed resume with passport-sized photograph (non-returnable). Salary shall commensurate with qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The company is an established Japanese Manufacturer and is rapidly pioneering numerous new fields of technology in manufacturing automotive safety devices and products invites suitable candidates for the above post for its Malaysian Plant. The Company is expanding its business operations worldwide with a vision “Continuously providing society with the best products through ceaseless progress and combined forces of our consciences”.