Location: Seremban (Negeri Sembilan)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career Development opportunities
- Full-time position (Manufacturing industry)
- Conduct the utility & facility patrol by weekly basis to verify the condition of AHU, Compressor, Chiller, Boiler, DI & Waste water.
- Follow up with AM for monthly PM schedule and inform to General Manager.
- Perform maintenance planning of production facility and implement improvements or upgrading of production facility and safety.
- Carry out analysis and calibration of measuring equipment and production facilities.
- Perform daily checking and periodic monitoring to maintain stable operation and arrange the spare parts inventory.
- Manage ducting and piping works during project installation, relocation, modifications or production facility removal.
- Manage utility related works for new project, building construction, renovation and demolition.
- Handling FA related instruments (robots/sever motor/sensor/touch panel etc.) and perform checking, adjustments to improve performance.
- Knowledgeable in compressor and air conditioning systems and structure, air pressure and hydraulic maintenance.
- Monitoring and control leave application for all staff.
- Involve in safety patrol and safety meeting every month.
- Join the company 5’s activity with M&U dept.
- Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or any related Engineering degree or equivalent
- Min 10 year experience in electrical-maintenance manufacturing environment
- Strong ISO knowledge with 8D analytical skills preferred
- Competent in AutoCAD
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word & Power-Point)
- Languages required: English and Bahasa Malaysia, Japanese language is added advantage
Interested applicants please submit detailed resume with passport-sized photograph (non-returnable). Salary shall commensurate with qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The company is an established Japanese Manufacturer and is rapidly pioneering numerous new fields of technology in manufacturing automotive safety devices and products invites suitable candidates for the above post for its Malaysian Plant. The Company is expanding its business operations worldwide with a vision “Continuously providing society with the best products through ceaseless progress and combined forces of our consciences”.