Location: Seremban (Negeri Sembilan)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career Development opportunities
- Full-time position (Manufacturing industry)
- Conduct factory energy consumption survey and carry out energy saving activities
- Develop and implement engineering solutions that will improve product line yield, process performance, machines and operation efficiency
- Perform analysis to ensure product design are conforming to manufacturing best practices.
- Perform failure and root cost analysis for the rejects and quality issues seen on manufacturing processes. Experience in FMEA, SPC, DOE
- Generate manufacturing process documentation, control plan, work instructions and visual aid for training and ensure standard work compliance and effectiveness
- Generate and implement engineering changes, process qualification and validation activities.
- Support production for defect analysis and daily achievement target
- Monitor and ensure the process capabilities are at optimum levels, quality output and product in order to meet the quality objective
- Liaise with facilities for any machine breakdown and support on troubleshooting when necessary
- Knowledgeable in structure of air compressors and air conditioning
- Use AutoCAD in ducting and piping design plus electrical components and transfer it into actual production or assisted by vendor during construction
- Design and fabricate fixtures and jigs to improve production efficiency and output
- Control relay sequence/electromagnetic switch/timers/semiconductor relays. Read mechanical drawings and electronic schematics to ensure product specification and tolerances are achieved
- Conduct process test runs and prepare results, charts and records for presentation to identify yield problems and making improvements.
- Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or any related Engineering degree or equivalent
- Min 5 year experience in electrical-maintenance manufacturing environment
- Strong ISO knowledge with 8D analytical skills preferred
- Competent in AutoCAD
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word & Power-Point)
- Languages required: English and Bahasa Malaysia, Japanese language is added advantage
Interested applicants please submit detailed resume with passport-sized photograph (non-returnable). Salary shall commensurate with qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The company is an established Japanese Manufacturer and is rapidly pioneering numerous new fields of technology in manufacturing automotive safety devices and products invites suitable candidates for the above post for its Malaysian Plant. The Company is expanding its business operations worldwide with a vision “Continuously providing society with the best products through ceaseless progress and combined forces of our consciences”.